Welcome to The Red House
This recently restored Queen Anne house in the centre of Presteigne offers elegant bedrooms and outstanding bathrooms, truly outstanding bed and breakfast accommodation.
The Red House was built in 1708 as a town house for a successful merchant and renovated by the present owner in 2003 retaining all of the original features to have survived. The house is furnished with antiques and decorative items with elegant bedrooms and outstanding bathrooms. The house is a convenient base for Hay-on-Wye, Ludlow and the wonderful countryside of mid-Wales.